Thursday, January 19, 2012

Outdoor Living Extravaganza

Well- this is a big moment. I am now officially a speaker at an extravaganza! I have spoken in barns and community halls and yes, last year I spoke in a greenhouse while my audience gradually melted into the floor and I did the slow strip tease taking off scarf, jacket and then sweater. I was down to short sleeves when we wrapped.

Every year Proven Winners does a special presentation in four cities in North America. This year they are bringing the show to Edmonton and logically they asked one of Alberta's great garden speakers to participate! In an extravaganza no less.

If you want to check out the details look at their web posting (http://www.provenwinners.com/node/272991) or send me a note for details. As a garden speaker I love speaking about gardening and I am always inspired by my audience. Come on out one and all!


(PS The photo above was taken at Smithford's a fun and quirky store in Qualicum Beach B.C. where I presented my new book last summer)

IF YOU LIKE MY APPROACH TO GARDENING, YOU’LL LOVE MY BOOK



Click the PayPal Add-to-Cart button below to purchase No Guff Vegetable Gardening through my fulfilment partner Alpine Book Peddlers.


 





No comments: