Sunday, December 25, 2011

And Finally: Gardening is a Gift

My friends probably think I am weird because I garden for fun, for work and for academic interest. I never get enough of it. If you are a gardener you are probably a creative soul but also a scientifically curious person with a wide range of interests. I always say when I retire I will really garden but in fact I have been gardening my whole life. Over the years I have added writing about gardening, answering questions on radio about gardening and doing a television show about gardening. I have taught gardening at college and worked at a botanical garden looking after volunteers who loved to garden.

In other words gardening is my gift. I hope to keep sharing it with my readers for years to come. Thank-you all for sending me notes and commenting on my blog.That is your gift to me.

IF YOU LIKE MY APPROACH TO GARDENING, YOU’LL LOVE MY BOOK



Click the PayPal Add-to-Cart button below to purchase No Guff Vegetable Gardening through my fulfilment partner Alpine Book Peddlers.


 





No comments: